COOSA 100ml Glass Aromatherapy humidifier essential oil diffuser ultrasonic quiet 7 color light Home Office Living Room Spa Yoga
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a scientific process that involves the use of a variety of different natural oils. These oils are typically extracted from bark, stems, leaves, flowers, roots or other plant parts. We can use these oils to improve our physical and psychological health.
When these oils are used in the right way, they emit an aroma that can stimulate brain function to boost the healing process. Those that use aromatherapy regularly also experience other health benefits including improved relaxation.
Natural and essential oils can also be absorbed through the skin. The oils then enter the bloodstream to support healing throughout the body.
The popularity of aromatherapy benefits have been growing very fast over the past few years. Today, more people than ever use it as a form of alternative medicine to promote enhanced cognitive function, improved mood and pain relief.
10 Benefits of Using a Humidifier
- Reduce risk of infections. Viruses and bacteria can’t travel as well in moist air. A humidifier could mean the difference between getting the flu this winter and remaining healthy.
- Softer, more vibrant skin. Cold, dry air sucks moisture from your skin, which causes all kinds of problems, including dryness, dullness, flaking, and accelerated aging. A humidifier will help prevent all these damaging effects, and help you maintain that glowing, vibrant look for all your holiday parties and get-togethers.
- Comfortable sinuses. You know that dry, tight feeling you get in your nose in the winter? Even if you don’t have a cold (it’s worse when you do), winter air could dry out your sinuses, lowering your resistance to bacteria and viruses. Sleep with a humidifier and wake up with a more comfortable nose—and throat!
- Faster healing times. Say you do end up with a cold, a sinus infection, or the flu. A humidifier will shorten your suffering. Keeping your nasal passages and your throat moist will help you heal faster, and could reduce symptoms like coughing and sneezing.
- Healthier houseplants. Plants help pull toxins out of the air. But they can suffer in dry, winter air. If you've noticed that the soil is dryer than usual? Are the leaves looking droopy and sick? A humidifier can help keep your houseplants healthy—which helps keep you healthy, too!
- Protected wood furnishings. Dry air can damage wood furniture, as well as moldings and doors, making them to split and crack. A humidifier can help preserve the integrity of the wood, maintaining your pieces for years to come.
- No growling morning voice. Do you often sound like a bear in the mornings? That’s due to dry air getting to your vocal cords. Sound more like your normal self when you sleep overnight with a humidifier in your room!
- Reduced heating bill. Did you know that moist air feels warmer than dry air? It’s true. If you add some moisture to the air, it will feel warmer, which can help you save on your heating bills this winter.
- Fewer electric shocks. No one likes a static electricity shock—especially not the cat! But you may have noticed that in the winter, it’s harder to avoid it. That’s the dry air again. Use a humidifier and leave the lightning outside.
- Improved sleep. If you or a partner snores, a humidifier may help. We tend to snore more when our sinuses and throats become dry. A moist environment also tends to feel warmer and more comfortable, which can encourage a good night’s sleep.
- Power (W): 14w
- Voltage (V): 24V
- Humidification Method: Mist Discharge
- Noise: <36db
- Type: Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Certification: ce
- Installation: Tabletop / Portable
- Water-shortage Power-off Protection: Yes
- Timing Function: Yes
- Classification: Dehumidification
- Mist Outlet Quantity: One/a
- Function: Aromatherapy
- Use: Household
- Mist Output (gallon / day): 0.158
- Humidity Control: Piano Type
- Power Type: A.C. Source
- Application: 21-30㎡
- Operation Method: Keyboard Type
- Shape: Classic Columnar
- Model Number: EL0707 Humidifier Aromatherapy machine
- Humidifying Capacity: 30ml/h
- Time to market: Jan-10
- Brand Name: COOSA
- Capacity: 100ML
- Certification: FCC
- Capacity: 100ml
- Noise: 34db
- Features: Waterless Auto-Off Function
- Cover Material: Glass
- Application: Home, office, factory, yoga room, gym, baby room, classroom. other
- Suitable: Desk, Study Room, Bedroom, SPA, Lobby,Aisle,Beauty parlour
- Support: Essential oil
- Plug Type: AU Plug / EU Plug / US Plug / UK Plug
- Stock: 100% Original COOSA Aromatherapy machine IN STOCK
- Aomatherapy diffuser: Ultrasonic essential oil diffuser
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1.05kg (2.31lb.)
- Package Size: 16cm x 16cm x 26cm (6.30in x 6.30in x 10.24in)