100% Pure Natural Raspberry Essential Oil For Aromatherapy - Essential Oil Diffuser Ready
- Alpha Tocopherol: 12.6mg/100g
- Gamma Tocopherol: 19.4mg/100g
Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant, it reduces skin damage and mops up free radicals that contribute to skin-aging.
A study done in the year 2000 showed that red raspberry seed oil has UV protection comparable to titanium dioxide. It found that raspberry seed oil can shield against UVA-induced damage by scattering as well as absorption.
The SPF value was found to be 28-50 for UVB rays, and 6.75 – 7.5 for UVA rays. UVB rays are the rays that cause sunburn. UVA rays are what contribute to aging and skin cancer.
Raspberry seed oil should not replace your sunscreen until we know more about its UV blocking abilities. Until then, it is an excellent oil to use under your daily sunscreen.
Carotenoids are strong antioxidants that play a crucial role in the health of our skin. They inhibit UV damage and stimulate cell repair.
The carotenoid content of red raspberry seed oil is 23 mg/100 g of oil.
Red raspberry seed oil contains a high amount of Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids as well as Omega 9 fatty acids:
- Oleic Acid (omega 9) 11.7%
- Linoleic acid (omega 6) 52-56%
- Alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3) 29-33%.
Red raspberry seed oil has been shown to have exceptional anti-inflammatory properties that are superior to avocado oil, grapeseed oil, hazelnut oil, and wheat germ oil.
Oleic Acid Skin Benefits
- protects the skin from the sun
- penetrates the skin very well, bringing moisture deep into the skins surface
- promotes wound healing
- reduces inflammation and repairs the skin
- is found in our own skin’s sebum
- richer and heavier, seals in moisture
- great for dry skin
Linoleic Acid Skin Benefits
- used as an anti-inflammatory
- retains moisture
- effective in cell regeneration
- heals the skin barrier
- is an Omega oil that our body cannot produce on it’s own
- lighter and thinner, will nourish and protect without being too heavy
- great for oilier skin, may not moisturize enough for very dry skin
Their antioxidant activity prevents skin damage, encourages healthy skin growth and may protect against cancer. Phytosterols promote new collagen production, leading to healthier, younger-looking skin.
Try Raspberry Seed Oil Today
- Item Type: Essential Oil
- Certificate Number: //
- GZZZ: YGZWBZ
- Brand Name: Firstsun
- Model Number: Essential Oil
- Certification: GZZZ
- Essential Oil Type: Pure Essential Oil
- Ingredient: Pure plant fruit
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Feature: relieve stress, nerve system, makes you pleasant,also freshen air.
- Content: 10ml
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.05kg (0.11lb.)
- Package Size: 5cm x 5cm x 3cm (1.97in x 1.97in x 1.18in)